Email Security for Today’s Risk Landscape
In association with:
Speaker:Sudeep Venkatesh, Chief Product Officer, Egress
What you'll learn
• How risks originate as employees use email and the impacts data leaks have.
• The effects of COVID-19 and remote working on email security.
• Intelligent DLP for improved breach prevention.
• Risks and requirements when responding to subject access requests (SARs).
• Key takeaways for your organisation.
About the speaker
Chief Product Officer, Egress
Sudeep Venkatesh is a noted expert on data protection, bringing two decades of industry and technology experience in this area. His expertise spans the protection of data in both structured and unstructured data ecosystems, with an emphasis on solving real-world business problems through encryption, authentication and key management. He has an in-depth understanding of regulatory compliance standards, including the EU GDPR, PCI and NYDFS, etc. Sudeep has worked on numerous data security projects with Fortune 500 firms in the US, the UK and globally.
At Egress, Sudeep works as Chief Product Officer with responsibility for product strategy, product management and the delivery of pre and post-sales technical services to customers. Prior to this, he was the Global Head of Pre-sales for the Data Security division of Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), leading a global team of Sales Engineers. Sudeep joined HPE through its acquisition of Voltage Security, where he was part of the executive team.