[On-demand] Protecting patient data: Making email safe for healthcare organisations
Email is a vital communication tool for healthcare providers, routinely used to efficiently share patient data. But without intelligent security controls in place, however, there’s high risk that busy employees will make mistakes that put patient data at risk, like attaching the wrong document to an email or adding an incorrect recipient. This
In fact, misdirected emails are the top security threat UK organisations face, according to new data from the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) and over two-thirds (68%) of employees who recently admitted to sending work emails in error.
Watch this virtual panel to learn why you need a people-first approach to insider breach risk, the fundamental risks when sharing patient data by email and why legacy technologies have failed to prevent breaches, and how intelligent security can mitigate this threat.
Watch this on-demand webinar to learn:
- Why email is the biggest data security risk for healthcare providers
- How service delivery at a distance and remote working has amplified this risk during the COVID-19 pandemic
- The limitations of legacy static technologies to prevent email data breaches
- Understand the role contextual machine learning plays in making email safe
Our roundtable speakers:
- Mark Evans, CISO, Ramsay Healthcare
- Barry Nee, CIO, Care UK
- Tony Pepper, CEO, Egress