Using security as a tool to build a competitive edge
Security functions in some leading organisations are beginning to move beyond just their role as defence mechanism and are defining the role they can play in contributing to the overall strategic vision.
How can security demonstrate its value in executing a winning competitive strategy?
This session looks at the best practice and explores how businesses can leverage cyber security to gain edge.
- Jason Lau, Chief Information Security Officer, Crypto.com
- Gareth Tranter, Head of Customer Success, Exonar
- Rosanna Kurrer, Co-Founder and Managing Director, Cyberwayfinder
- Martin Hopkins, Podcast Host, Attributive Security
- Fahim Afghan, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Egress Software Technologies